Monday, November 16, 2009

Jump on a Wave!

Thanks to Ben Green, ISU College of Veterinary Medicine, I have received and accepted a preview invitation for Google Wave (wave.google.com). After a short presentation at Iowa State on Friday, I was very curious to be more than just a spectator. At the moment, it is lonely on the wave. However, more people I know are receiving invites and I am anxious to see if Google can overcome the challenges Wave presents and make it live up to its promised potential.

It is fascinating, often humerous, to see the number of different ways people are getting their hands on invites. Seems like just about everything is fair game from getting the invite directly from Google to begging on Twitter (Way to go Nick K.!)

If you have an account, feel free to Wave me at daveflory@googlewave.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment